Managing Music Catalogs with Cyanite
We summarized the most important topics to provide you with a short overview of what we talked about. Scroll down to check out the full 13-minute interview on YouTube.
Features for DJs, Artists, Labels:
- Cyanite aims to empower DJs by assisting in set-building and suggesting tracks based on energy levels and various tags.
- DJ features include a similarity search where users can find tracks with a similar vibe.
- Using the Camelot wheel for harmonic mixing
- Labels and agencies use Cyanite for categorizing new music, finding suitable songs, and making product decisions.
- Cyanite helps in selecting preview sections for music distribution to platforms like TikTok.
- Users have successfully used Cyanite’s Augmented Keywords to instruct ChatGPT-3 in generating detailed song descriptions.
To find out more about this read our how-to blog article about it here.
Playlist Matching Feature (BETA):
- Cyanite has just released a BETA feature to recommend playlists on Spotify that match a user’s uploaded song.
- Future plans include recommending DJ crates and suggesting where in a playlist a song should be placed
Curious? Click here or on the video embedding above to watch the full interview on Berlin House Music’s Channel.
In case you don’t have a Cyanite account yet, click the button below to Sign Up for free!